I love to give talks, workshops, webinars, etc. on a variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- the intersection of DEIJ and STEM pedagogy
- authentic and engaged assessment strategies
- emancipatory and active pedagogies
- ethics in the classroom and in research, including #QuantCrit (critical methodologies in quantitative analysis)
- grief and teaching in Higher Ed (with my sister, Christy Albright)
My fee is generally a minimum of $500 per hour + any expenses paid (if the talk/webinar/workshop/keynote is F2F, not virtual), unless other arrangements are made.
Please feel free to contact me by clicking the button below.